Protecting Your Personal Information
Information We Collect
We collect personal information from individuals and companies who engage with our services. This information may include, but is not limited to, your name, contact information, company, and other relevant details.
We also collect non-personal information, such as your IP address, browser type, and browsing behavior, to improve our website and services.
How We Use Your Information
We use your personal information to:
- Provide our services.
- Communicate with you regarding our services and new opportunities.
- Improve our website and services.
- Comply with any legal obligations or regulatory requirements.
Sharing Your Information
We may share your personal information with third parties in the following circumstances:
- When required to provide our services, respecting confidentiality agreements.
- When required by law or to comply with legal processes.
- When necessary to protect the rights, property, or safety of 9Bio, our clients, or others.
We take reasonable precautions to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. However, we cannot guarantee the absolute security of your information, as no method of data transmission or storage is 100% secure.
Access and Control of Your Information
You have the right to access, update, or delete your personal information at any time by contacting us. We will make reasonable efforts to comply with your request, subject to any legal or contractual obligations that may apply.
Last updated: 2023-08-25